Working Papers

All students between the ages of 14-17 must obtain working papers before beginning employment. Once you are 18 years of age you no longer need one.

Applications for the Employment Certificates (Working Papers) can be found with the school’s issuing official, Mrs. Walker, in the High School Health Office. For more information or assistance call (315) 287-1902 or via email .

All applicants shall present a Certificate of Physical Fitness (physical). Said examination must have been given within 12 months prior to issuance of the employment certificate.

All employment permits are valid for 2 years from the date of issuance.